Wednesday 16 February 2011

i window shopped!

In anticiaption of pay day tomorrow I had spare five minutes to have a look around Folksy and Etsy for some supplies to inspire me. Its a beautiful day here in Portsmouth (we havent had many recently!) and so, even though I am stuck at work, I'm feeling inspired to make some lovely, bright, happy bits to go with the weather.

I've wanted to do a wreath that could be personalised for a bedroom door for a while and these gorgeous lillipop spotty buttons from Big Fish on Etsy are just the inspiration I need (along with about a million other things in the shop!!)

Lollipop Pairs x16 big buttons

So these will be in the shopping basket tomorrow as a little treat, and keep an eye out for a bright and colourful bedroom door wreath, coming soon!

In the mean time I will sit at my desk and dream about spending the day down at the seafront with my boys in what Jack calls "Mummy and Daddy and Jack's special place"!



No comments:

Post a Comment