Wednesday 23 February 2011

I launched Design @ No.11

Today sees the exciting launch of my new design service Design @ No.11...
...my lovely new design service where I will be offering everything from Business Branding and Design to Invitations for Weddings, Birthday Parties, Hen dos, as well as Birth Announcement Cards,Change of Address Cards and anything else my lovely customer would like from me.

As everyone who is a fan of my Spare Minute Productions page knows I love to be creative in any way I can. I have a degree in Illustration and my day job is working fro a local children's charity here in Portsmouth called The Elizabeth Foundation as a graphic designer. I use Adobe CS5 alld ay everyday and so Photoshop and Illustrator are my main tools but I love to hand draw things and then mess around with them on the computer. Such a varied work environment means my style can be adapted to suit any business.

As an online buisness owner myself I know that the thought of having a logo and business stationary designed for you can be a really scary and often expensive option. I am lucky enough to be able to do my own but I wanted to offer that option to others at a reasonable price so have put together a few pricing options:

One off buisness logo design £20.- This includes an initail email cosulation to let me know what you would like and what your business is about/how you would like to be presented. I will then design a logo from the information you give me and will email it to you to be used as you would like.

Logo Design Service £35 - This is the same as the one off design process but I will send you 3 different logo designs to chose from. We can also tweak these a little if there is part of one you like and would like it added to another design for example. I will then email you your chosen logo design once it is complete.

Additional Items £10 -  This includes postcards, business cards, folksy/etsy/online shop banners, letterheads, compliments slips, letter heads, or anything else you would like to order. Feel free to email me images of your products if you would like these to be included in your design aswell. I am happy to use an exisitng logo if you already have one but will charge a £10 design fee for this.

Anything else you would like to commision me to do, please do get in contact, I am always up for a challenge!
Claire x



1 comment: