Sunday 30 January 2011

have gona a bit dotty!

I picked up these lovely polka dotty new plates and bowls yesterday from Next and have gone a little but spot mad in the last few weeks so i thouught I would have a look round folksy and etsy and find the best of the spotty stuff to share with everybody!

First up, this gorgeous valentines banner from Sugar Owl Design which is absolutely gorgeous and I would probably keep it up all year round.
Premium Fabric Banner - Owl Always Love You

then this cute little treasure pot from  joyelizabethceramics, she has got some absoltely lovely little ceramic bits in her shop!
Little Bird Treasury

This little cutie from Manic Muffin Totes is much better then my littlwe owls, I will have to have a practice!
Claireece lil Hoot
This sweet little purse from Grace and Firefly is perfect for keeping loose change, cards and keys in on a night out, and I love the pink and brown combo.
Large image

and i couldnt blog about dots without featuring the work of Andrea from Polka who makes the cutest brooches, keyrings, bags and bag charms. You wont find anything like these anywhere else!

Large image


Right, I'm off to get on with some work, I need to make a sock bag for the boy. He's got an awful habit of taking his socks off while he is watching TV in the evening and then leaving them lying around so they get lost, I am forever searching for two socks to make a pair in the mornings!  So I'm hoping this will solve the problem..... we will see! And then some spring stock to make myself feel a little bit warmer, at least the sun is shining today!

No comments:

Post a Comment