Tuesday 1 March 2011

i did what i said i was going to do... eventually!

Some time last week I was having a browse around some lovely blogs I know and came across this brilliant idea for a "To Do" list for the kitchen from Little Birdie Secrets.

I am the least organised person in the world and between working full time, being a mummy, running a house and 2 businesses I do tend to forget things every so often. I am also slowly succumbing to the curse of pregnancy forgetfulness to the point where my husband will say something to me and half an hour later I will swear blind that he has never said such a thing to me in his whole entire life (can come in quite useful though!!).

This weekend I finally got around to making my kitchen to do list when I a spare half an hour on Sunday night. I've had a bit of a creative block the last few days but I still wanted to actually make something and this fit the bill.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment