Wednesday 2 March 2011

And the winners are...

Thank you to everyone who entered my little launch competition! And now to announce the winners, I drew names with the help of my glamourous assistant







And the names of the three lucky winners that he drew out of his fireman's hat were...






And




Well done ladies and so sorry to everyone who didn't win! My lovely logos are still quite reasonable though if anyone is interested in contacting me about one. All prices and packages are on the info part of my Facebook page.

To my lovely winners, please email me at spareminuteproductions@hotmail.co.uk with your ideas/requests. Anything you can give me to help with getting an idea of what you want would be lovely!

Thank you! Claire xx


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. YAY Thank-you little fireman :0) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohooooooo thanku thanku so much Gorgeous little man! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh...oooh... just got in now (2318hrs).. how fabbbbbboooroony.. fankoo lil helper :-)

    I'll be in touch tomorrow chicken...yayy x x

    ReplyDelete