Sunday 17 October 2010

I baked, I stewed and I blended.

I was having a look around Martha Stewart's website for a bit of autumn inspiration last week and found this yummy looking recipe for Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes that I had to try!

So off Jack and I went to the shops to get a pumpkin and some Betty Crocker Icing ( I know I should have made it myself but I just cant resist having the tub sitting in the fridge! It's so yummy!) but may have got a bit carried away because we came home with this monster!

I spen saturday afternoon making a big batch of pumpkin soup and loads of cupcakes and Ive still got half a pumpkin sitting in my fridge. I do want to have another go with the cupcakes though. My plan was to make them all pretty and post a photo but I didnt have a muffin tray, just a yorkie pudding tray so they all went a bit of a funny shape in the oven.... but that doesnt mean they weren't still really yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment