Tuesday 24 August 2010

...I decided to start a blog!

Sooo, I have decided to start a blog, which may or may not be a good idea. I've spent the last few months reading other people's and learning loads from them so I thought I would give it a go! I'm not sure yet how many people I actually know will get to know about it but we will see!

This is kind of a way to keep me sane because I'm always lying awake at night thinking of all kinds of cute little things to make or create and never seem to get around to doing it. I work full time doing design and admin for a charity, which I love, and I spend the rest of my time running around after my Jack who is the funniest, cheekiest, kindest, most loving, gobby and gorgeous little three year old I have ever met (but I am slightly biased!). My lovely husband Tom is a chef which means lots of yummy food when he gets the time but unfortunately it also means lots of long hours for him and lots of quiet nights in for me waiting for him to come home (but he is well worth the wait!) So hopefully this will keep me occupied when I have a spare minute and hopefully my little creations will be worth putting up with my ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment