Saturday 28 August 2010

Crafty Saturdays are the bestest!

I got up this morning and was going to spend the day cleaning the house (exciting I know!) but seen as my gorgeous husband cleaned the kitchen for me while I was out getting the car tax (again, exciting!) I decided that Jack and I would have a crafty day! So while he rifled through his little drawer pulling out pens and glitter I decided to have a go at creating something out of this...

I've been trying to make felt flowers that didnt fall apart for a few months now, and today I decided to spend a few hours reading some online tutorials and practice a bit and I am really pleased with the results. The plan is to make more now, I want to make a few for christmas and see how they go down in my Folksy shop but I think it would be lovely to make some summery wreaths aswell that can be kept up all year round.

Here are the fruits of my labour...

No comments:

Post a Comment